“And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,”
King James Version (KJV)
The Reason for Creation's comment on 2020-07-26 14:32:28:
Have a beautiful day loving Gods creation.
Romans 1 says that God made all this so we could see Him.
Even the human body is so unique and intricate, medical people can see that Someone all powerful had to of made humans.
With the same care , God made flowers.
All we see is supposed to turn our eyes off the fake, and get our eyes onto the CREATOR.
And yet in following verses, the Bible says that people will look out of their unseeing eyes; and NOT see the Creator.
It says they are WITHOUT EXCUSE.
Always say a little prayer for God to open their eyes so they can see what you do:
A Creator that loves them well.
Rachel Bain's comment on 2020-07-26 11:15:59:
God didn't have to make man but he did and I think that he wanted someone not just animals to inhabit earth and I think think that is a beautiful thing that we are to be thankful for
Mike's comment on 2020-06-27 06:09:39:
Genesis 1:17 KJV
(17) And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
God sets His 2 greatest commandments in the firmament of Heaven.in our opened, expanded hearing (HEAR, O Israel..) of the Spirit that comes from there. We are to do what He has set/established in the kingdom of God so that others see His Light shine in the darkness of this earth.
Mark 12:28-31 KJV
(28) And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
(29) And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
(30) And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
(31) And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
Thou are not far from the kingdom of God...
Mark 12:34 KJV
(34) And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.
When we do His commandments, we shall shine as the stars giving His Light upon this dark earth.
Daniel 12:3 KJV
(3) And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
The nations shall come to His light/glory that they see arising upon us...
Isaiah 60:1-3 KJV
(1) Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
(2) For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
(3) And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
Alan's comment on 2013-08-05 16:46:52:
If, according to the bible, the sun and moon are in heaven, and we put people on the moon, then we've put people in heaven and back again.