“For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.”
King James Version (KJV)
Pastor me shack's comment on 2013-12-19 04:31:33:
This scripture is reflecting that this are the last days
safara biglake's comment on 2011-05-25 07:15:06:
the earth is in labor pains
He will be coming with great power. There will be a fire around Him and it will be tempestuous which means, wild, raging, furious, and angry.
3. Our God shall come, and shall not keep silent; A fire shall devour before Him, And it shall be very tempestuous all around Him. Psalm 50:3.
Jeremiah speaks of the Lord as roaring from on high. It will be very tempestuous.
30. The Lord shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout." Jeremiah 25:30.
The earth will start to respond to this tempestuous God coming toward it.
19. The earth is violently broken, The earth is split open, The earth is shaken exceedingly.
20. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, And shall totter like a hut; Its transgression shall be heavy upon it, And it will fall, and not rise again. Isaiah 24:19-20.
The earth will be self-destructing in front of the eyes of the wicked and their hears will fail them for fear. And they start to realize that it is going to get worse.
26. men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of heaven will be shaken.
27. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Luke 21:26-27.
In terror, the wicked will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud and they will hunt for holes and caves to craw into so they don't have to see what is coming.
19. And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
safara biglake's comment on 2010-01-04 12:32:25:
I REALLY BELIEVE MOST CHURCHS ARE OF THIS WORLD WHAT HAPPEN TO THE HUMBLE PEOPLE THE FEAR OF THE LORD THE FAITH OF PEOPLE